Free Pickup & Delivery
If you have been getting up in the morning feeling congested and like you simply haven’t had the right amount of sleep, your mattress, and its population of dust mites, could be the problem. All of us shed skin cells constantly as our outer integument is renewed. When we go to bed, those skin cells drift down into our mattress, providing a banquet for these tiny scavengers. The problem is the dust mite feces, which are highly allergenic and are responsible for the bad way you feel in the morning.
Mattress Cleaning Can Make All the Difference
There’s no reason to think that the only solution to a dirty mattress is to replace it, Smart Choice Carpet will revitalize and refresh your mattress so you’ll think it’s new. There could be a number of factors affecting the quality of your mattress and your sleep:
- Dust mites
- Moisture from overnight sweating
- Mold from that moisture
- Urine (or other) stains
- Pet dander and hair if your pet sleeps on the bed
When you see a list like this, it really makes you appreciate the services of a professional cleaner.
What Our Mattress Cleaning Entails
Professional mattress cleaning calls in a number of important steps to make sure your mattress is clean and fresh:
- Pre-treating for the entire mattress with special attention to stains
- Agitation is necessary to loosen up compacted bedding and spread the cleaner throughout the mattress
- Dwell time allows the cleaning solution to do its work
- Rinsing involves not only using hot water to remove the loosened dirt, but also uses suction to remove as much moisture as possible
- Drying time can take up to 12 hours without the use of fans, but with fans, this can be reduced by half or more
Scheduling a mattress cleaning for the morning can easily mean that your mattress is ready for use by your bedtime.